Office of Religious Education (PREP)
St. John the Evangelist Parish
Morrisville, Pa. 19067
March 30, 2014
Again, thank you for the time and effort you make each week to support the PREP program. I am thrilled to have this special opportunity and I continue to be honored to work with you and the teachers as we impart the tenants of our Catholic faith to them.
Registration for P.R.E.P. (Parish Religious Education Program) for the 2014-2015 remains the same. Attached you will find a family form. Update the information, sign and date the bottom of the form. Your child will NOT be automatically assigned to PREP without your returning this attached form by May 4th or May 5th to the PREP office.
New families or all students new to the PREP program will need to fill out a separate NEW FAMILY form which can be found in the Parish Offices, the PREP office and in the back of the Church. You may also download the form here.
We need a baptismal form for any new student who registers at SJE. Be assured, as in any academic setting, that any information shared for the best interest of the child is held in strictest confidence.
Yours in Christ,
Barbara Ann Nuzzolo, DRE
TUITION FOR 2014-2015
$220.00 per student (K- 6) and $100.00 per student (Grade 7-8)
The tuition for PREP has been restructured to ensure a balanced PREP budget for this year. There are no registration or sacramental fees. The Confirmation robe fee will apply for students who need to purchase one at the time of the Sacrament.
- Anyone not alerting the PREP office by June 1, 2014 that the student will not be returning to PREP will be automatically billed on July 1, 2014.
- You will receive a tuition bill in the mail from the rectory on July 1, 2014. No payment is required at the time of registration.
- The first day of class is September 7-8, 2014. Class assignments will be posted at this time prior to class in the cafeteria.
- First Holy Communion will be celebrated in Grades 2. Confirmation will remain in Grade 6 for the upcoming year.
- SUNDAY PREP will be from 9:45 am – 11:00 am.
- MONDAY PREP will remain the same- 5:15pm – 6:30pm